Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have just bought a 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5S and the SES light came on a few days after i got it..?

I took it to the shop and they told me that the catalytic converter code came up and it needs to be replaced. i could get it fixed but i was reading that when the Catalytic converter goes bad it could blow back in the engine and cause it to go bad as well.. my question is how likely is this to happen to my engine if i change the converter now?I have just bought a 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5S and the SES light came on a few days after i got it..?How many miles are on this car. Most cats are warrantied for 8 years/80,000 miles, whichever comes first. You should check with the shop about this. If he cant help you, check with the dealership.



http://www.epa.gov/otaq/consumer/warr95fI have just bought a 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5S and the SES light came on a few days after i got it..?99.999% it will not but to make it go off change it

No comments:

Post a Comment